Monday 30 November 2015

So let's see if I can do what I said and post something every day this week!

I wanted to make this post about my art journaling - since that seems to be all I did this weekend.

First off, I got several of my own pages finished and the photos edited for them.




All three of these pages started out as junk pages - a page you put leftover mediums on (gesso, paint, etc.) so you don't waste them. I am finding alot of my backgrounds are starting out that way.  Makes for some fun pages I think!


This page was inspired by my crafty friend Paula at the crop we were at this weekend. She did a similar background so I got her to show me how I did it and then I picked different stencils and sayings for it.  Love the end result.


And this page was inspired by another crafty friend - Kassandra. I love her pages and the background was something she showed me how to do.  And I think the caption is so me!!

Finally, I finished off some online classes that I have been doing. This is a sneak peak of the November class I did with the fab Dawn from The Inked Stamper. Gonna be sad when this class is done next month!  It was simple but really turned out awesome!! And the best part - my hubby and I figured out how to make my own stencils!!



I also got another class done from another amazing teacher - Cori-Lyn at Scrap Addicts in Edmonton does the coolest Art Journaling classes. And she is so accommodating - I couldn't make the regularly scheduled class so she did the class just with me when I ended up stuck in Edmonton for an extra day! How totally uber-cool is that.

Make sure you check them out - they are da bomb!!

Scrap Addicts




So I hope you like all my pages.  Stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment