Thursday 3 September 2015

So things have been a bit nuts for me the last few weeks - I was involved in a big golf tournament as an organizer and then my son got married!  So I haven't had a lot of time to craft.  But I am about to have about 9 days where almost all I will be doing is crafting!!! I am attending PRIMA ART VENTURE in Edmonton this weekend and the CANADIAN SCRAPBOOK CARNIVAL in Edmonton the week after! And in between I will be visiting with my family and hanging out with a bunch of my crafty friends so I will have lots of fun crafty posts to share soon!

But I did get some crafting in over the last few days.

First I did most of a journal page with my monthly mixed media group. Still have to finish it but loving it so far!

Then, I had to finish a swap (I was a bit late getting it out and needed to get it out before I go away for over a week - it would have killed me to be THAT LATE!) I really hope my swap partner likes it!




But I am just about to head to the city for my scrap filled week-plus. I will post pics as I can/if I can. If not I will update you all on my return!

Keep being crafty me peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment