Monday 17 August 2015

I did get some crafting for myself done this weekend at my "private crop"! I had to do something while my swap projects dried!

First up, I finished week 14 of my Inspiration Wednesday class. We were supposed to find some kind of character to use and I decided to use a drawing based on a doodle that my mother used to draw all the time when I was a kid. His name is something like Ungawa and I just remember she would doodle him everywhere! This week really made me remember my childhood so I enjoyed this week a lot!



I also did a three mini canvases - I had leftover paint from the journal page that I didn't want to waste! I love how they turned out!!



And then I did a project with one of my wedding photos. I had the Finnabair phone to use and I love how it turned out. I used some more of the leftover paint on it too.


All in all, I think I have a very successful and crafty weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment