Thursday 4 June 2015

So I had a really crafty weekend and I realized on my last post that I said I would post more pics tomorrow - i.e. on Monday - and low and behold it is Thursday and I just realized I never did post any pics!! Man it sucks when work and life gets in the way of crafting!! LOL :)

So one of the things I "had" to do this weekend was work on my June calendar as Monday was June 1st! I have this great calendar I got from Monday Night Class - every month I have a new layout to do. I think the picture I used for this page is about the 3rd or 4th I have used from our Jasper trip last summer. At this rate, I will have the album for that trip done without having to design any pages myself! Check out their site - great place to get layouts that all you have to do is follow instructions and insert your own pics!!

Monday Night Class

I also got a chance to play with my new Dylusions paints. I wanted to see what all the colours looked like, so what better way than to do a journal page with all of them! The colours are sooooo vibrant I just can't WAIT to do more with them!!



I also finished a couple swaps I had to make for the same person - ATC's and butterflies as well as a box to put them in. Since I think Renea sometimes checks my blog and she wants to be surprised, I will only put up sneak peaks for now. I hope you like them Renea!!




Well that was my productive weekend! I also got some other journaling pages on the go, so will post a separate post about them shortly!

Craft on everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment