Tuesday 19 May 2015

So with camping season starting I am not sure how much crafting I will do, but I did get some stuff done this weekend!

Finished week 8 of Inspiration Wednesday.  If you like art journaling you really need to check out this class - it ROCKS!!!

Donna Downey Inspiration Wednesday Class

I'm not sure what I was expecting with this week, but I knew I didn't want to go with black glazing because I wasn't 100% happy with the results of it on week 7. So I had a colour scheme in my mind - but that is not what I ended up with! My vision was something completely different - but I LOVE the end result anyway!!! And it was fun learning different techniques. The only real down size is that the wooden letters I found were A LOT thicker that I think Donna's were, so now my journal is REALLY bulky! But hey, that is half the fun!! :)



I also started on a swap I had - these ATC's are for Renea. I have to make her some butterflies too - and I made a box to put them all in. Those pics I will post later.



No comments:

Post a Comment