Monday 13 April 2015

So, I had a fabulous crafty weekend just finish and I needed to share what I did with you all!

Had a blast with a small group of ladies at the High Level Library crop, but small was still a hoot! I made a bunch of Thank You cards, but of course forgot to take photos! The other project I started working on was a Steampunk Corset album, and I did eventually finish it so thought I would share the end result! I did a video too as this album was REALLY hard to photograph!!!







I also finished week 4 of Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday class, and have been enjoying it so much I was inspired to do another set of pages using the techniques she has been showing us.



As well, I finished another journal page for the April Express Yourself Workshop. It hasn't been my favorite set of pages to date - mostly because I couldn't get my paint and gesso to do what I wanted! But it did make me think and I had fun doing it, which is the most important part!




No comments:

Post a Comment