Wednesday 1 April 2015

Prima Marketing Design Team Call Application

The following projects are what I want to show you for my application to your design team.

The first showcases my love of making altered items/home decor/DIY projects.  I made both these projects as gifts for friends. I just love all the alterable items that Prima makes - they inspire me daily!





I also love making cards and tags. I made these at a crop I recently attended


My third area of expertise is with mixed media. I love using all the embellishments and flowers that Prima creates, as well as the sprays and inks! And the Prima Dolls are one of my favorite things to play with!! 




Thanks for the taking the time to consider my application for your design team. I look forward to creating for many more years with your great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment